Northern Tint vs Global Tint

I am a newbie at tinting and I'm currently using Global QDP. A lot of others that are doing it on the side around me are using Northern Tint. I noticed Northern Tint is cheaper than Global. Do you have any cons on Northern Tint or Global? I want to be able to explain to my customers why I don't use a certain brand.

the very names that "northern tint" has on their auto films makes me think that they are reselling film from Howard at Express.  "Pearl ceramic" "classic black" "true black" and all are names that EWF uses.  You could buy film from Howard and Express and get it a bit cheaper than actual Global films....

You can sell your customers that "Global is made by Gaware and they are one of the few companies that manufacture polyester for window films and they are the only company that manufactures every component of the film as well as puts it together.  Complete ground source production of window film!" 

the very names that "northern tint" has on their auto films makes me think that they are reselling film from Howard at Express.  "Pearl ceramic" "classic black" "true black" and all are names that EWF uses.  You could buy film from Howard and Express and get it a bit cheaper than actual Global films....

You can sell your customers that "Global is made by Gaware and they are one of the few companies that manufacture polyester for window films and they are the only company that manufactures every component of the film as well as puts it together.  Complete ground source production of window film!" 

The fact that ive never heard of northern, would be reason enough for me.

these

I tell them exacly what Ryer said. I also tell customers how good the scratch coat is. Ive had probably 2-3 scratches installing this film and it has NEVER felt different as in pulling the liner, tacking, or dry shrinking....its really consistant, which reduces the chance of installing bunk film on a custys car.

Ryker hit the mail on the head. Garware like all manufactures make different quality or lines of film. Global is their top Tyre product with QDP being the top of the top line they make. Stick with QDP, in the long run the extra cost is made up with customers who will be happy from now on. Your doing great as is!

Don't confuse top of the line with top quality. Just because a film may not reject/block as much heat doesn't always mean it's a low quality film. I work for a Formula One dealer and offer the classic and pinnacle series films. The main difference between the two is the TSER. Either film really isn't any better than the other as far as longevity. It all comes down to what your customers want and are looking to accomplish with their purchase.