Northern Tint vs Global Tint

Stan when you say QDP is the top line would  you include the HP in that line?

QDP and HP are the same base poly and dyed layers with the HP having a metal layer added.  The CHP, ceramic is the same with the ceramic layer instead....

Buyer Beware!!
I ordered "tru-cut" tint from northern tint for my 2014 grand cherokee. I paid extra for the "tru-cut" process, but when i got the tint it wasn't cut correctly at all. The front window strip wasn't cut for the mirror so it wouldn't go on at all. The rear one piece window tint was extremely oversized and hung off all 4 sides of the glass. The 4 front side windows were too small, when place correctly along the top edge, daylight came in the bottom of the window. 
I contacted Northern Tint via email, because they evidently dont have a customer service phone number. I have no idea who I talked to because they also dont sign their email correspondence. I forwarded post installation pictures as i was asked to do and got nowhere. Emailed twice since then with no response. Worst customer experience i've had in a long time for a product that was nowhere close to fitting. Do yourself a favor and order your tint from another supplier that delivers what they promise and give you their phone number.