Good wax, cleaners,glazes and sealants

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malco has some of the best products for the pro ,the paste is good for the monthly waxing average for on and off good shine and the fast wax is great for a fast wax job on the dark colors ,Great for saturday wash vac and need a quicky before you pick up the quickeee :gay Recommend highly for black vehicles that require constant attention :thumb

Pro yellow wax is one of my favorites because price 15.00 will do 10 to 15 cars ,I wax windows, rubber, rims ,door jambs wiper blade holders just about everything but tires,chrome I do also :lol I do 2 area's at a time then go back wipe off with micro rag :thumb The Gem wax with teflon is a good hard protection product that works better using orbital polisher ,stuff will wear you out trying to get off.TIP .....mix this with the turtle wax colored pigmented wax for the scratched up beater with the swirled up paint job :thumb :gay Sweat ,sweet sweet :gay Just sell that baby within a month thou :lol

It says world class german polish"$36.00 :gay average +S+H Should say world class sucker :lol It does some good stuff as far as rubber goes but its waterbased and when you read the direction from the seller ,I could paint a car faster :thumb For$ 10.99 Id keep a bottle on the shelf.Just cant say much good because of the price but for 10.99 ,Its the :thumb Owww forgor 1st place on bottle design :lol Will keep for future favorite product :gay

Glassplexin is the key to Glare's ability to last years :thumb Sucker sucker sucker,,I was paying 102.00 a gallon which included shipping ,must put on 2 coats,well I hope I spelled sucker right :booga live and learn.Now good points if you order enough you can get a kick azz display that has lights and such. :gay SUCKERRRR

I dont buy or use any of Meguires products xcept these :thumb For the price they are just as good as the 15.00 ones.Cant say anything good or bad about there other products as you can walk into most dollar auto stores and buy,so you can judge for your self :lol There mirror glaze line is good thou :gay

Presta has a great line up for the more advanced detailer or buffing jock :thumb there 2000 cleaner glaze and 1500 cleaner glaze are great for finessing those clearcoats on dotays cars.The 3000 hand glaze and Best WAX combo after cleaning is sweet,but best to put on hand glaze with orbital and take off with orbital,same with Best WAX :gay Pricing is right :lol

Archived