Good wax, cleaners,glazes and sealants

Zaino is a great product for the people who have the money to burn :lol For vehicles that are in good shape paint wise the Zaino way is fun and full filling :gay But for a newby detailer its not :lol buy no means .What you see in pic is 70.00 dollars and I use it along with one of my favorite poly sealants on my cars and wife's wagon,I will spend an entire day using Zaino and really like results, :booga Great packaging and the ease of on and off are :thumb Had it last 4 months on the white lincoln before having to reprotect and 4 months to 6 months is great in my book for shine and protection :gay :thumb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my favorite,I use there sealant ,there spray activater and there clay bar is awsome ,All my retail customers get this twice a year .Sealant goes on easy 30 minutes later you wipe off and spray with activater ,wipe off and right in front of your eyes "The Wet Look" Tip ...go back with pinnacle wax and add even more depth,can you say deeeep :lol Quick story a high ranking police officer in town seen the business I sold had shut down and he wanted the sealant on his new truck so bad he traced me through address of my building before that and called phone # of where last bill was sent :lol Freaked me out :cry

I have a ton of other waxs and products from playing in the 7 years of detailing ,so after a few week I'll post a dozen more :cry Need a pic to go here so here is my favorite Trans Am pic I made for decorating the shop walls "says at the bottom" The Lord Is My Light"

Guest thetintshop

question--what's the white bottle with the blue cap in the zaino pic? :cry did sal change his Z-5 bottle? they used to be black with a red cap.

an update on the erazer you sent me. remember I put half of it on my dads hood, and zaino on the other half? when it's dry, you can't tell a difference. both sides feel about the same too. but when it's wet, the zaino side beads just a tad more. :lol

since my dad is a zaino dealer, I'll have to stick with zaino. but for anyone else, the erazer stuff is pretty damn good. and cheaper than zaino. and you can buy it in bigger packages and save even more money. the only downside to the erazer is zaino makes more paint protection products. (Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, Z-5, Z-6, Z-7, Z-18, and ZFX) and ALL their products are awesome.

their leather conditioner is the best there is, hands down. I have people that come in and pay me $20 to spend 5 minutes and wipe some on their seats. :lol

Hey TTS thats 5 ,I tear the Zaino labels off xcept the directions so if the help ever snoops in my shop or goes somewhere else they dont know what it is.Leather I havnt tried but both Lincolns have leather so I'll order some to try :thumb

Here is my favorite,I use there sealant ,there spray activater and there clay bar is awsome ,All my retail customers get this twice a year .Sealant goes on easy 30 minutes later you wipe off and spray with activater ,wipe off and right in front of your eyes "The Wet Look" Tip ...go back with pinnacle wax and add even more depth,can you say deeeep :cool Quick story a high ranking police officer in town seen the business I sold had shut down and he wanted the sealant on his new truck so bad he traced me through address of my building before that and called phone # of where last bill was sent  :lol2 Freaked me out  :cool

[*]130516

Tint bandit, I was reading through your threads but couldn't open the attachment to see what product your talking about here, could you mention it ahain?

Archived