My first irate customer....

Guest Eclipse

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure as heck wasn't me, I could care less! I don't have time to screw around calling you to play games. If I ever call you, you'll know its me from the first word I say. (Unlike the graphics call I got from you about a year or so ago, and yes, I did know it was you, especially when you started in on the "I went and asked the police bit!" also, I have caller ID, so call me on your cell if you should you need to get more info down the road anonymously) I have no clue what you charge or anything else. I have had a few of my customers complain about your so called tasteless adds in their opinion, I've never heard them so can't comment. We don't advertise, don't have to, stay busy without it, so if you got a good thing going, keep it up! :evileye

Guest Eclipse

Last time I checked there are about 5 or 6 different competitors in this area. None of this was aimed at you.

Not quite sure what you are talking about on the phone call. I do remember calling you and telling you who I was and asking you to cut out an american flag for me back when I didn't have a shop. You were very cool and said no problem.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. :evileye

P.S. chill :inot

I didn't think it was aimed at me, just want you to know it sure as heck wasn't me. I remember the conversation about the flag, this one was before that, like several months before. Whoever it was, had the same caller ID as you did several months later, when you asked about the flag graphic. RPM communications, maybe it wasn't you, but the name was the same. No big deal. I imagine if you need or want to talk with me about anything you'll out and out say who you are now. Do we seriously have 5 or 6 tintshops or so calleds out there now? I didn't know. :evileye

P.S. Chillin now, gotta go to work though, no more chillin till late tonight for me!

Archived