tint manufactures

Guest typer215

Guest typer215

Hi, there . I see you guys mentioned alot of brands of films .

But I don't see you guys mentioned anything about johnson's film.

Are they any good ?

what are the best films out there? Can you list some of them?

who carries mirror tint and the faded color tint; the chrome to black ones for automobiles? Where can I get them? I have alot of customers asking for them

and yes I am aware of its discoloration of the film in the future

thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, there .  I see you guys mentioned alot of brands of films .

But I don't see you guys mentioned anything about  johnson's film.

Are they any good ? 

what are the best films out there? Can you list some of them?

who carries mirror tint and the faded color tint; the chrome to black ones for automobiles?  Where can I get them?  I have alot of customers asking for them

and yes I am aware of its discoloration of the film in the future

thanks

proteckt gaurd is wut you llooking for COLORs. AND alot of ppl use Lumar, Suntek, SOlar Gaurd, SUn gaurd, LE0 and dartz, huper optick, v kool(both are very expensive only for high end coustomers) if I was you I would start with Suntek their STD series is cheap, reliable, and easy to work with. but then again you can take any HP(dyed/metal) and you should be good.

Guest Litespeeds

As long as the company that you are planning on getting your tint job will warranty your job, then you have nothing to worry about. Most films have had or will probably have some sort of failure. Make sure the warranty is in writing.

As long as the company that you are planning on getting your tint job will warranty your job, then you have nothing to worry about.

:lol:thumb:sign:lol

Sorry LS, but I can't believe you actually said that. :lol6 Every last one of them warranties the product, means absolutely squat. If the stuff goes bad, it'll leave a lasting impression on the customer. Warranties are for crappy products. :lol6

Warranty is every thing!!! If a customer gets there car tinted and in 4 or 5 years the film fails there are only a couple of manufactures that will stand by there warranty. Sungard being one of them.

To the best of my knowledge Sungard has never denied a legitimate warranty claim.

Warranty is every thing!!! If a customer gets there car tinted and in 4 or 5 years the film fails there are only a couple of manufactures that will stand by there warranty.  Sungard being one of them.

To the best of my knowledge Sungard has never denied a legitimate warranty claim.

this may be true, but when I hear myself tell a customer, 'this film has a lifetime warranty' I feel like a car salesman, because I know the only life that this film is going to outlast is the pope's.

it cracks me the hell up. people ask what type warranty the film has and seem all excited that its a lifetime warranty.

I want to say to them "you do realize the car you just bought only has a 3 year or 36K mile warranty on it right?"

Archived