tint manufactures

Guest typer215

Guest fimmo

I dont offer warranty on my tint! basically I say-if there is a problem then bring it back! simple as that,so far I've only had one window to retint but I've had customers come back because of my attitude I.e. I'll sort it and keep them happy! luckily in scotland I dont see tint getting bleached or faded coz our sun isnt nowhere near strong enough!! :thumb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with filmo....I tell customer that if they have a problem then just bring it back and I'll sort it out....its amazing that just a little gesture like that will have u a tint customer for life every time they change their car :thumb

I do the same as you guys and I feel the same as OT on the warranty issue. The only reason we give out warranty cards is because we have alot of military people as customers. That way when they PCS they can have the warranty as proof.

Guest denvertinter

Aside from getting a bad roll, and having to re-do a questionable job if necessary, the warranty is essentially for anyone that moves out of your area and can't come back for help if needed.

My shop hasn't been open long enough to really see any "bad film" issues yet, but we've re-done some windows that had small problems (most likely due to operator error). The warranty cards just make us look more professional and build credibility in a industry that has its share of hacks.

On a side note, are any mfr warranties transferrable? If a car is sold, does the new owner get to make a claim if something goes wrong?

Guest TINTFXold
That's not always true LS, when it was up to me, I never bothered with the manufuckturers clap trap warranty, if a job came back due to film failure, I ate it, redid the work on my time, no cost to my boss aside from film. not all of us are blood sucking maggots, and not all of us swallow the party line.

BINGO

Guest Blade
We always honor all of our tint jobs whether the film manufacturer pays us or not.  We feel that it is part of the service that we provide our customers.  If they have a problem, we usually try our best to solve it.  :lol

Ditto Litespeeds :thumb

Guest Film Maverick
To the best of my knowledge Sungard has never denied a legitimate warranty claim.

I know about a hundred ex-Sungard dealers here in California that got bit in the azz by thier Crapite series. Their version of reimbursing all of us was to try and get us to use more of their shiznet. When we wouldn't use more of their bad film for replacement ( after the third and fourth time) they wouldn't honor the warranty.

Sungard should be ashamed to even offer a warranty card

To the best of my knowledge Sungard has never denied a legitimate warranty claim.

I know about a hundred ex-Sungard dealers here in California that got bit in the azz by thier Crapite series. Their version of reimbursing all of us was to try and get us to use more of their shiznet. When we wouldn't use more of their bad film for replacement ( after the third and fourth time) they wouldn't honor the warranty.

Sungard should be ashamed to even offer a warranty card

I know such stories here in Russia and in Holland.... :popcorn:rollin:lol6

I dont offer warranty on my tint! basically I say-if there is a problem then bring it back! simple as that,so far I've only had one window to retint but I've had customers come back because of my attitude I.e. I'll sort it and keep them happy! luckily in scotland I dont see tint getting bleached or faded coz our sun isnt nowhere near strong enough!! :lol6

:rollin

My warranty here is my face... Everybody know me and don't need papers more... But if they need - Gali can write 'em papers :popcorn In reality paper is NOTHING, MEN's WORD IS MUCH MORE I think so..

Archived