mustang customer

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

:lol those of you that have been tinting more than 10 years, you can probably skip this one, cause you already know how it goes. :lol6:lol

a guy about 37 and his dad come in to have his 04 mustang tinted. I'm already done with the back glass, and starting on the sides. the dad says "so what kind of discount are you giving today?" :lol:thumb:lol6

I looked at him like this-- :lol:sign

I said "I don't give discounts, never have. I don't run sales either. I don't have to cause I'm the best there is."

he just kinda laughs.

this guy has never been to me before, so I said "I've been here for over 8 years. I have guys that have brought me 10-15 vehicles for tint, windshields, and other things. and I've never given them a discount either. so don't feel too bad."

I don't know about you guys, but it REALLY pisses me off when people ask me for a discount or to match someone else's price. basically, they're saying "I don't think your work is worth what you charge".

that's the way I take it anyway.

mustang owners suck. I wish they didn't, cause I really like tinting these cars. the only ford I don't mind tinting.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

Don't take it so personal. If they don't ask, they won't get. They probably figured the worst that can happen is you telling them NO.

I guess I am a softy because I usually give my customer's a better price if they asked nicely. Maybe I have a little more room to work with? :thumb:lol6

hey tts we have a pic at work that has this bum saying "I used to give discounts all the time when I owned my own business" its pretty funny. nice reading material for customers :thumb

I will take a pic of it so yall can have a laugh at it.

hey tts we have a pic at work that has this bum saying "I used to give discounts all the time when I owned my own business" its pretty funny. nice reading material for customers :lol6

I will take a pic of it so yall can have a laugh at it.

That I have to see mdog. :thumb

Guest SQUEEGEE

TTS,

You should have picked up your cell phone and dialed Olfa's number and told the customer to ask for a quote. First give them some room to fall back on their azz when they get the quote! :thumb

Then make sure you have medical personnel on hand once they find out the price is only for the back three windows. :lol6

COUSTOMER THEY ALL SUCK. Specially the Ones with BMW. Sports Cars. Benz. and SUVS. MIni van's coustomers are alright.

BUT BMW. OMFG they are JUST :lol I feel like :thumb them as soon as they open their MOUth.

One time this coustomer really pissed me off. 5 series. Every thing is done looks great. before I did the job he comes in and asks me to get the top edge as close as possible. I did it. like really close. 1/16th may be closer. so after 3 hours he comes in look a the car likes it. rolls the driver window down. I also had the sticker on the buttons he still does it and sees it and Said OH THAT is TOO CLOSE. I Dont LIke it. :lol:lol6:lol:lol6:lol DONT ASK. I was like I am not doing it over. its good you told me too. then I told him wiat in the front give me 5 mins I have to dry some water marks. he goes in the fornt I cut all his gasket from the inside. 2 weeks later he called me he siad my gaskets were cut. I siad listen its a 91 5 series. :sign happens I dont know :booga

Archived