mustang customer

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade

I will give certain customers discounts. The ones that have been coming to me forever. Those loyal customers tell everyone they know to come to me because of the quality of work. I've got no problem with giving the loyal ones a break.

Guest Sprinter

yea thats agood one!

some I give some I won't just depends on my mood!!

they all want the first car how much, then after the quote they say well if I get 2 tinted how much off for doing both, I say oh maybe 5 bucks I'm already giving you a great deal!

sometimes I just say thats as low as I go!

Guest Foogoo

I think a lot of people take tinters like salesman. You know, go into a cell phone store, the guy wants to sell all the phones and contracts he can so of course most of them are willing to give you a discount or a month of free whatever and such. They don't seem to realize that tinters do more than just sell tint :thumb

Guest denvertinter

I like how the guy asks for the discount AFTER you're done with the back glass. Nice.

We'll give discounts on multiple cars (his/hers, etc.), or maybe a CB and tint, but that's sad. Though it never hurts to ask. Some people are amazing. You quote the price, they agree, you start the job, and then they drop the b*mb.

You can always offer to remove the back glass film if they get fussy.

Yet another reason I'm about ready to sell my auto shop. Never heard a FG customer ask for a discount after my tinter has started the job.

Archived