Custom tint

Guest BuckDodgers

Guest BuckDodgers

I'm from the armpit or America ... down where Ohio, West Va, and Kentucky come together .... 10 years behind the times at least. I saw my first custom tint today on tintdude and was blown away. We are culturally divoide ... we had a "Big Boyz Toys" show and I took the kids expecting cars and jet skiis and boats and chicks and choppers and electronics ..... what a downer, man. John deer dump carts .... 1-stock Jeep Wrangler ..... an Army transport vehicle with 80% life size cardboard cutout of smiling recruit .... a guy trying to sell replacement windows, lots of 4-wheelers camo-painted with deer racks, and a woman trying to sell cell phone service. THAT WAS IT. I kid you not. .... I've got twin 16 yr old boys who are starting to get very interested in cars ....... just bought Art Himsl tribal flame vinyls and tinted flame windows would trick the exterior out nicely. I am an intermediate tinter with extensive art background and handy with an exacto knife. But since this is like a whole new world to me I have no idea what the possibilities are. ...... And just so you don't think I'm a total dweeb hilljack redneck goatroaper who never leaves the backwoods .... well actually I can't disprove that. But I'm sittin in a potential market of fast PICKUP trucks belonging to farm boys who think making their ride look cool is a Calvin-peeing sticker in one corner of the rear window and the immortal "3" sticker in the other. ........... so where can I go to see some bitchin window graphics .... 'cause the Speed Channel is as close as I ever get to Calif. Car Cuisine. :thumb

Dude I feel so sorry for you. I feel what you are saying though my area isn't that slow we do have John Deere gang members around here calling themselves the G unit. Bunch of backwoods white kids trying to imitate what they see on TV.

Try www.houseoftints.com they do some of the most insane jobs I have seen. They also have some nice trucks those farm boys can try to immitate. :thumb

OH don't worry I don't think your a goatraper. :thumb

Guest thetintshop

they do some pretty wild stuff. they really need to mention that 75% of what they do is illegal. people run across that site and think they can do theirs that way and drive it on the street.

most of that kind of stuff is just a rolling sign saying "somebody please give me a ticket". :thumb

Guest fastlanedesigns

Wow, never seen that site before. I can't imagine that any of those cars ever see the road in CA unless they are tagged somewhere else. :thumb

Guest denvertinter
most of that kind of stuff is just a rolling sign saying "somebody please give me a ticket". :thumb

I make my "slightly less than legal" clientele tell me that the car is only for "shows" and not for regular street driving. :thumb

We don't do limo, but if I didn't do 20% matches on occasion, I'd be in trouble.

Archived