Where else to hunt for good tinters?

Train one from scratch. Start him off with smaller shop tasks to see if he shows up.Then work him to death on hours, and see if he still shows up. Actually perform a few drug test, and see if he shows up. If he passes all of that, then train him. Keep his pay low and make him earn it. When he does earn it, pay him well so he stays. A good shop really needs only 1-2 really good tinters. Those giuys will naturally train the new guys over time. Over time is how good business are built.

Train one from scratch. Start him off with smaller shop tasks to see if he shows up.Then work him to death on hours, and see if he still shows up. Actually perform a few drug test, and see if he shows up. If he passes all of that, then train him. Keep his pay low and make him earn it. When he does earn it, pay him well so he stays. A good shop really needs only 1-2 really good tinters. Those giuys will naturally train the new guys over time. Over time is how good business are built.

Spoken like a business owner, makes perfect sense to me. :thumb

Sorry, but that last comment is the worst advise I have ever had to read! 

Spoken like an employee, makes perfect sense to me :thumb

:thumb All good points, no one wants to employ a slacker, and people like to earn what they are worth.... Sometimes you hire bad fits.. sometimes you work at a place you can't be happy at..

In the end, every scenario evens it self out, Then it starts all over again.  lather, rinse, repeat.

I work for a great company now and it only took me 20 years to find it.

I hope they like me and pay me well. 

Spoken like a business owner, makes perfect sense to me. :thumb

Sorry, but that last comment is the worst advise I have ever had to read!

Spoken like an employee, makes perfect sense to me :thumb
:lol

Spray him in the eyes with slip solution, see if he shows up.

Archived