Court Opens Door To Search Homes Without Warrants

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the scuttlebut is a timely WMD or Usama capture shortly before the election, but I think that's too obvious, I'd be really surprised by an october surprise like that.

I'm actually leaning toward a divine intervention in late september, something like an asteroid strike.

they dont want to catch osama, osama is their dirty man. evertime something of a terrorist strike happens it scares people. and the goverment jumps all over it by telling you/we that they can protect us if they have more resources of tracking terrorist organisations, but you/we are the ones that have to give up our right to privacy and freedom in order for them to do that. it may sound silly but do you think that onstar in gm models is for convenience or for tracking purposes. its for tracking purposes but they make it sound so good as if you lock your keys up they can unlock them for you, and that alone blinds you from the real perpose. my ceel phone now has gps in it, another way to track terrorist so they say. but the number is assigned to me. but o lord if I was to get lost they could find me no problamo right. :hide osama is part of a way of take your rights away from you. everytime a terrorist strike happens you lose, the goverment gains, so why would they want to capture him.

Archived