neal diamond is the king!!!

Guest tintgod

If you know all the songs and you can sing along it cant be horrible

:rollin It's just music, nothing to take too serious. I got pretty blitzed in Disney one year and made a Karoake video of the above song, along with Billy Idols' Rebel Yell. :rollin Still have the videos, trust me, they are pretty damned funny. :rollin

Guest SQUEEGEE

All kidding aside, Neil Diamond is one hell of a songwriter. If some of the bands you liked recorded his music you'd think the songs kicked ass.

The song "I am the Highway" by Audioslave and none other than TD's hero from Soundgarden could easily pass as a Neil Diamond tune if not for the Wah-wah peddles and distorted guitar riffs. :rollin

Modern music is nothing but a series of riffs, rythym chords, lyrics and harmony.

There are many great bands but very few great songwriters. Sorry hardcore dudes but Neil can write some good music although his personal delivery of the music leaves alot to be desired.

Guest tintgod
All kidding aside, Neil Diamond is one hell of a songwriter.  If some of the bands you liked recorded his music you'd think the songs kicked ass.

The song "I am the Highway" by Audioslave and none other than TD's hero from Soundgarden could easily pass as a Neil Diamond tune if not for the Wah-wah peddles and distorted guitar riffs.  :thumb

Modern music is nothing but a series of riffs, rythym chords, lyrics and harmony.

There are many great bands but very few great songwriters.  Sorry hardcore dudes but Neil can write some good music although his personal delivery of the music leaves alot to be desired.

you said it squegee :lol

Archived