Anyone know who makes INTERSOLAR films?

my thought on cheap film is that it is not worth the few dollars savings to even deal with it.  I don't want my name on something that will crap out....period!  I hate that I have old FTI sungard out there still.

Figure how much film really costs for a job with a good film and then the "savings" getting a really cheap film.  Then figure in having to deal with something that might not "work" as well as your standard film and you might spend an extra few minutes or more dealing with just that.  How much is your time worth?  How much is your shop name worth? 

At even a low $60 hour shop rate just a few minutes and you have eaten that cheap film cost difference!  WHY?

If someone is still considering getting this off ebay I bought some and put it on 6 house windows.  I noticed when the sun came out it was still very hot where the sun hit.  I bought a heat lamp from Lowes and put  the film in front of it and it had almost no effect.  The film was shipped in cardboard tube with no labels so there is no way to know what I was sent.  I contacted the seller and I'm going to send it back.  Now I have to strip 6 windows. 

I also got some off ebay from TintDepot and it seems good.  Blocks lots of heat.  I haven't put it on a window yet.  I plan on making a youtube showing what I'm seeing.

Guest jmomjo_zip3nhfj9t
On 1/26/2017 at 7:44 PM, intersolar said:

hi

The brand name Intersolar in mine 

we sell economy  window tint  and also expensive and high quality window tint 

yes if you pay low price you will get lower quality 

anyway thanks a lot for the post 

Thanks a lot 

Yes I bought a roll of limo tint and requested a 2 ply but they had sent a 1 ply roll. I tried starting a process with EBay for a refund/return  and the manufacturer offered a $10 credit on a $140 roll. What a joke.