suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
GLOBAL-Dragon

FREE GLOBAL QDP Window Film Contest

Hello to everyone on Tint Dude and thank you for the warm welcome. As one of Tint Dude's newest Sponsors and GLOBAL Window Films newest Distributor, GLOBAL-Dragon would like to give away a free 40"x100' roll of the World Famous QDP series of window film.

Sorry but this contest is limited to the Tint Dude members in the following states which is our Authorized GLOBAL Window Films Distribution territory:

Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, and North Carolina.

This contest will run until June 30th, 2015 and there is no limit to the amount of times you can enter. Each post makes one entry and the more posts means more chance to win. What you can win:

(1) 40"x100' Roll of GLOBAL QDP (your choice of VLT 5%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%)

(1) Global Window Films Apron

(1) Free Shipping to your location

post-39316-0-62181900-1433189992_thumb.j

Good luck to everyone that is playing and we will have a winner on July 1st, 2015.

GLOBAL-Dragon

800-825-37469

www.QDPnow.com

Edited by TintDude
closing time set

smiley-happy057.gif  Bham quallifies for this one..  

In the some Global  :win  

Thanks to Global-Dragon for a chance to try some new film  :beer 

Good luck Bham!! Hopefully you won't be the only one playing!!

:chin   I hope I am :lol   For the easy win  :win   

No bribery :nono  Just wait it out and when I win,, I'll let you know what I think of the film  :win 

I was pretty excited about this untill I read the state restrictions :lol

Anyways, love the logo and enjoy the film bham :thumb2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tint Life Window Tinting
      TINT LIFE WINDOW TINTING

is looking for an experience automotive window tinter with AT LEAST 5 YEARS minimum experience !!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE NOT TRAINING ANYBODY
      DO NOT CONTACT FOR US TO TRAIN YOU

****MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS****

Also looking for experienced VEHICLE WRAP INSTALLERS and PPF(paint protection film) INSTALLERS.
      AS WELL AS REMOTE STARTERS INSTALLER
      AND AN ALARM INSTALLER
      PLEASE CALL 770-672-0084

!!!!!RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION IS A MUST!!!!!

info@tintlifewindowtinting.com

Tint Life Window Tinting
      500 Thornton road suite 3
      Lithia springs ga 30122
    • By Tint Life Window Tinting
      TINT LIFE WINDOW TINTING IS HIRING !!!

WE ARE IN NEED OF AN EXPERIENCED WINDOW TINT INSTALLER!!!
      YOU MUST HVE 5 . YEARS EXPERIENCE !
      YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLD
      YOU MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
      YOU MUST LIVE IN GEORGIA RIGHT NOW

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!

770-672-0084
    • By Trent
      Hello fellow tinters! I'm curious to see if anyone has tried any of the films on the tintdepot website. They have a wide selection of films. Before going into business(side work) for myself I tinted with a shop that dealt LLumar and Formula 1. So if I use a film I want something of good quality. I'd lean toward the films with lifetime warranties on the site. If i buy from another company it'd likely be global, xpel, avery, flex, Rayno.... insert other affordable good product haha

Thanks for any posts

• By Shaed881
      Hey every one lately we’ve been having an issue with windshield tint getting scratched before install while shrinking the windshield. I.E. 2019 f250 with 350 mile windshield is power washed, soaped and washed off then wiped down and squeegeed. There is a scratch on the inside of tint once installed even when we didn’t squeegee vertically installing it. 

any help would be appreciated! Johnson marathon and IR film
    • By Cheeo
      Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to put this topic in but hi 👋🏼, so I’m looking at gettin my 2018 Elantra re tinted. Acquired the car about 3 months ago, from what it looks like it did have tint all around some light shade type because there is glue residue on the front two windows where it ticks into the top rubber seal strip. I’ve gotten some quotes from different people couple of them are mobile tinters and the rest have small shops. I’ll list them below. 
      Closest tinter to me quoted me $250 in Avery Dennison film nano ceramic. Couldn’t really find much info on that film on here. Is it good?
      next shop quoted me $190 in maxpro carbon series I’ve read up on it and looks like the reviews for for are 50/50 good and not so good.
      a mobile tinter uses global but not sure which line of global film but the fact that he’ll come to me and do it for $200 flat is nice. And lastly this shop uses Johnson window films and he’s at the same $250 price. I’m in SoCal and the summers are brutal and leather interior isn’t fun 😅 guess what I’m asking to not drag this on much longer is which would be the best choice as far as brand wise on the films I’ve listed thanks for any feedback