Got a GNAT in the tint

Guest typicalsituations

Guest SQUEEGEE
redo it and replace it with PUBIC hair :inot

Easy MDOG,

E'rybody here knows that's my calling card. Don't be passing out free tips to other hackers. This is the only thing that keeps me from having to buy VLT stickers wiff muh name all up in 'em.

:inot

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats one thing that really pisses me off is getting a bug in between the tint and the glass!

I was working at a place (rhymes with 'see - fart') and the tinter there was donig a t-bird back glass in onw piece (it was his first one ever) after he was done, we noticed that he had picked up a bee from the back deck :inot it was between the film and glass. you've all seen the yellow sticker's that they put on the windshield when you get their crust-proofing service?? well, he put a sticker over the bug :bmw:rollin and the sales guy told the cust. that that sticker had to be there for the warranty to be valid :inot :inot :thumb:zzz:lol

Guest Sprinter

haha got the curse today was done with the back glass and starting on the sides and the guy is there and says I think you have some water in the tint I look inside and theres a puddle of water. so I get that out and he leaves then I see a bug that has been smooshed between the tint right in the middle!! I peeled the film back and got it out with my finger and some solution and presto all gone not even a trace!! I was so happy!! :rollin

Guest denvertinter

In a million or two years, you've got a fossil which may just add value to your ride.

Just (politely) call the shop and ask for the window to be re-tinted. I'm sure they'll fix it.

Archived