Lucky for the consumer Stoner has started selling retail so you can buy at a few auto parts stores now :inot There whole line is really great for mobile detailers and everyday car enthusiast ,to keep that hot rod hotttt.There glass cleaner is a 10 and the vinyl and rubber dressing is a 10,and the tar remover 7,and the tire shine is a 9...scale 1-10 this is all I could find in the stores.Try there webb site and the kit you get free with first order will give you a chance to try all there products...49.00 value

Guest mirrorfinishman

I especially like Stoner's Tarminator for removing those little specks of road tar that build up on the lower sides of your car.

Stoner's Invisible Glass works very well for streak-free windows.

And can't forget Stoner's Trim Shine which is really great for all exposed exterior vinyl trim.

They are just a few of the Stoner products that can easily change the way you detail your car. Have fun...

Guest mirrorfinishman

Thank you very much for that warm welcome! Also, here's a link to the Stoner website: http://www.stonersolutions.com/

Also, I have added a link to Tintdude.com on the forums page of my detailing website at: http://mysite.verizon.net/canna/id38.html

Would you like me to spread the word about Tintdude.com at some of the other detailing forums? I am sure some of those people would be interested in joining.

I'm sure Tintdude would love the referrals...But Frank try to tell the ones that arnt so Detailing Political :rollin Wayne and Bud kinda ruin a thread for the everyday detailer that dosnt have the desire to be a corporate giant or the guy who loves to clean his BMW up on Saturday with his home made tools and brushes :rollin

Archived