anybody use the suntek spectra line?

Guest SQUEEGEE
got a customer wanting mirrored silver wondering how well this stuff looks and shrinks and whatnot :inot thanks

Looks great and handles great.

'Nuff said.

A little more shiny than others but most people who want a mirrored look like the shine I suppose. :inot

Guest Litespeeds

Tried some of the Spectra film on one of my cars and it looks very similar to the Suntek Infinity OP full metal film. The only difference is it is suppose to dry alot faster than the OP, costs a little less and seems to be a little bit shinier.

If you need to see how it looks, you can click on my website and take a look at the pictures under Infinity OP.

Guest Litespeeds

It is not a mirrored film. It is a full metal film that has a semi-reflective appearance. Mirrored films are not legal to install in most states.

Guest SQUEEGEE
in iowa they are...last time I checked anyways.  does suntek make a mirrored film??  this guy is dead set on it, I tried to talk him out of it but to no avail.  thanks for any input

Chris

If the fool is dead set on Mirruh tint.s then you'll have to use an Architectual (Flat Glass Film. Try Suntek Solar Silver or any other line of film and ask for their high reflective films.

Usually comes in Silver, Bronze or Gold. Sometimes in shades of Green as well.

Archived