Please help me in

Guest BigZ

Favorite tactic: Pick the dealer where the competition is, tell the General Manager " this is crap, when you get ready to do it right, call me". Then leave. No small talk. Bugs the crap out of them, because they want to think themselves the best but are paranoid because they know they are really uneducated rednecks that moved up in the car business. I love the psycho fishing. It works for me.

I dont want them but we get them all the time :rollin 4 cars in the last 2 days :rollin its like playing hard to get with a chick :rollin act like your not interested :rollin guess it works for car dealerships also :lol motha FVCKAS beating the door down :rollin

Favorite tactic: Pick the dealer where the competition is, tell the General Manager " this is crap, when you get ready to do it right, call me". Then leave. No small talk. Bugs the crap out of them, because they want to think themselves the best but are paranoid because they know they are really uneducated rednecks that moved up in the car business. I love the psycho fishing. It works for me.

thankx man I will TRY THIS :rollin with the Toyota Guy, his name is Mike, I am gonna call him tommorow and tell him listen I have been chasing you guys for 3 weeks now if you are serious then tell your boss to call me if not DOnt BULLSH1T me :ahole

I am Serious Gonna Say the same thing to that MOther F0oker.

thankx man :rollin

Remember, most of the cars at a dealer are on a floorplan, which means they are financed and owned by the manufacturer, not the dealer. If he add a tint to the inventory he pays interest on that tint also, for each and every month it doesn't sell. So say tint sells cars and don't tint cars no one wants. that way any thing you touch sells, as much as because it is a car that is in demand as anything.

Here is the big secret. you do not want the dealers money. you are after the purchasing customers money. The closest person to the customer is the salesman. You say to him "screw the dealer, I want to make your customer happy with you, so here give him this tint deal" and make him special pricing, only it not so special.

Remember, most of the cars at a dealer are on a floorplan, which means they are financed and owned by the manufacturer, not the dealer. If he add a tint to the inventory he pays interest on that tint also, for each and every month it doesn't sell. So say tint sells cars and don't tint cars no one wants. that way any thing you touch sells, as much as because it is a car that is in demand as anything.

Here is the big secret. you do not want the dealers money. you are after the purchasing customers money. The closest person to the customer is the salesman. You say to him "screw the dealer, I want to make your customer happy with you, so here give him this tint deal" and make him special pricing, only it not so special.

Thanks alot man I wilL now Target the Sales Guys/Gals. Before I was going for the Managers. Now I will Try from the Bottom and then UP. :rollin:rollin thankx for the info.

Guest denvertinter
screw dealerships. more trouble than they're worth. if you can get by without them, do it. very few out there willing to be loyal and pay what it's worth.

Agreed. They want you to drop everything to tend to their needs for jobs that generally pay 30% less (which they then mark up by 200%). Then you usually get to wait 30-60 days for payment.

We do occasional work for a local Cadillac and Ford dealer, but it's usually when they have a job thier guys (in house) can't handle. (like a 18" clear bra on a black escalade).

I've recently been graciously declining the work, mainly b/c there's *mobile* tinters/bra guys that will sell their souls to the devil for work - and I just won't match the prices.

There's a guy in Denver that does 12" clear bras (yea off topic a little) for $70 a pop @ local car dealers. Sure, if you can sling 10 in a day the $ is OK, but after materials (expensive) the guy's lucky to average $15/hr. If you're slow, then just keep after it and you'll land one. Just be prepared to bend over.

Archived