Your Favorite Album of 2004 is?

Guest stoliontherocks

Guest stoliontherocks

Hands down, without a doubt, the best album for me this year is The Secret Machines "Now Here is Nowhere"....amazing classic rock vibe, sort of a Radiohead meets Led Zeppelin with Pink Floyd. I took it on a road trip to mexico, and cranked up the entire album on the way down, and fell in love with it.

They only sell it online, so I was wondering, is anyone else familiar with it? Because all of my friends seem surprised when I introduce them as if nobody knows who they are....

http://www.bandbuilder.com/secretmachinesp...ref_code=D23469

That's from the official site; I'd love to post the album but I don't want to get busted! ;-)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stoliontherocks

:thumb Good point. I suppose I shouldn't worry about 'getting busted' if nobody knows who the hell I am!

I'm Pat, I know very little about tinting; those 4 years have been spent doing next to nothing--just picture me as an amateur after-market DIYer....

I study history in the meantime, it's rather interesting, particularly medieval europe under the Holy Roman Empire, Bourbon, and Tudor monarchies...

I live in the Western USA....spend a lot of time road tripping and basically that's it!

Guest stoliontherocks
well welcome to the board :thumb  perhaps you should do a formal intro in the general tinting forum, the members would really appreciate it :beer

I could do that... ;-)

Guest stoliontherocks

oops....

I meant I've never really done any real tinting, just crap jobs on cars that my friends and I had in high school.

I should probably edit that 4 years thing...more like 0 years if we're talking prof. exp.

Guest Blade
I meant I've never really done any real tinting, just crap jobs on cars

Now you're on the right track........ :rollin:thumb

Maybe you need to go to musicdude.com. :beer

With 2004 still in the begining stages yet, I personally do not have a true favorite yet. On the other hand I'm sure my admirer would have something to add here...we shall see? :thumb

Archived