armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
suntekfilms
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
whitehog

Open Raffle: SolarFX Independence Celebration

Getting yelled at when asking for help is no fun.

No it's not. At $40 a car it's barely worth anything. That's why I'm learning from here and hands on the leaving.

No it's not. At $40 a car it's barely worth anything. That's why I'm learning from here and hands on the leaving.
That pay per car really aint that bad IMO.

No, not bad at all. It was in reference to the yelling. Never talking always screaming.

No, not bad at all. It was in reference to the yelling. Never talking always screaming.
Yea I'd walk from that job tinters can always find work

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Shaed881
      Hey every one lately we’ve been having an issue with windshield tint getting scratched before install while shrinking the windshield. I.E. 2019 f250 with 350 mile windshield is power washed, soaped and washed off then wiped down and squeegeed. There is a scratch on the inside of tint once installed even when we didn’t squeegee vertically installing it. 

any help would be appreciated! Johnson marathon and IR film
    • By flipflopless
      its all just dyed film dyed laminated dye. like someone broke a sharpie spilled the guts out and laminated that. i think im on to something here. 
    • By Sun Guard
      Need window tinters immediately. Unlimited vehicles and earning potential. Earn between 1,000 and 2,000 a week. Please call Bill at 941-628-9148. 
    • By lorenzotint
      Looking for The High End Auto Window Film installer in the New York City, Westchester, Hudson/ Bergen NJ and Fairfield CT Tristate area with a Professional installation showroom/facility. Lorenzotint has been a Madico Window Films Dealer since 1996. We stock Wincos IR Technologhy Glass Coatings 90/70/60/45%. Lorenzotint has been installing Auto Films since 1981. Call for more information 718-994-9100 today and I will advise you personally. Follow Lorenzotint on Instagram for pictures of our installations.

• By flipflopless
      don't wanna lose money