What do short tinters use to stand on

I want to build me a platform of some kind! I am 5' 4" (OK, with really thick soles) and I really need something better than a step stool for trimming side windows on those big trucks (:rollin no short people jokes). I know we have some gadget builders out there :thumb , anyone already build something.

TTC :beer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

Equalizer used to make this thing called the Texas Two-Step. it was polyurethane, so it wouldn't scratch paint, and only weighed like 8 pounds. I just went to their site and for some reason, they don't have it on there. it was new in their catalog last year, and it's not there now. I don't know why.

you can try to find it here.

but I didn't have any luck.

Guest Sprinter

ha I remember on tool time that tim had hydralic air lift dry wall extensions now those would be bad!

I use the gorilla ladder like an A frame for semi trucks I supose you could build some big boxes like what cheer leaders get on top of when they're cheering for football games thoes would work.

Guest SQUEEGEE

You can go to Lowes or Home Depot and pick up a Costco brand step stool that is lightweight and won't scratch the paint either for about $15.00. They're very sturdy and take alot of abuse. I use mine for truck brows and the like.

:rollin

Guest SQUEEGEE

I'd sure hate to p1ss Paladin off but I can't help it. I think you can ask just about any guy to help you by sitting on his shoulders facing opposite directions. :rollin

Archived