Telling the customer up front

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade

I don't tell the customer anything other than what they NEED to know. If their POS needs felt, they don't know it. The price will reflect what needs to be done. Without any specifics being told to them. 'Need to know basis.' There's no way in hell a customer coming in to have his 2004 Audi A6 needs to know that I'm gonna pull every panel off that thing. Most of 'em would drop a load.

Guest Sprinter

if your already pulling panels then how much is it to put the felt on there?

just cause your give a price to tint the car does'nt mean you have to tell them you have to felt it till they get there and then explain it to them if they want it fine and if not so be it.

if there going to take it eles where and theres no promise of felting comming up then don't worry about it.

if the car comes back and its scratched on the tint where the felt should have been thats not your fault its the car manufactuers fault, at that time you can say I offered you the felt an you declined the offer and additional price. if they bring it back and say it scratched say we can redo it and we need to put felt on there for you and the charge will be xx.xx.

get the customer in the door then go over spacifics, thats what I recomend.

Archived