Tint Graphics not staying together?

use the sticky paper that is used in the sign industry for holding vinyl graphics together, only wet it with soapy water before you put it on your tint image. then card it together and quicky apply the transfer tape and image to the window and squeegee. the secret is to not let the transfer tape dry out. It works very well for tint with ps adhesive, we have not tried it on detack.

The only difference is wetting the glue side of the transfer tape just like tint. I haven't heard of anyone doing that before. We have used liner before and its only good for small stuff. You can't tape it up until you are onsite though. We did a commercial job today in triangle graphic cut on the plotter with 1 inch gaps. It worked great!

Guest tintgod
The only difference is wetting the glue side of the transfer tape just like tint. I haven't heard of anyone doing that before. We have used liner before and its only good for small stuff. You can't tape it up until you are onsite though. We did a commercial job today in triangle graphic cut on the plotter with 1 inch gaps. It worked great!

I have tried that before..I think it works great... :thumb

Archived