EWF True Smoke or Classic Black

Haha Shawn. Nothing against you guys and if for some reason I needed to switch or carry another brand it would be with you guys. Just carrying multiple lines carries to much headache for me.

I appreciate that jh! It is nice to know that you would have confidence in our products if the need would ever arise. I can completely understand the multiple brands scenario, we have over 5,000 sku's in our warehouse (poor warehouse guys). They are the best in the business at maintaining our warehouse.  :thumb

Edited by whitehog

Haha Shawn. Nothing against you guys and if for some reason I needed to switch or carry another brand it would be with you guys. Just carrying multiple lines carries to much headache for me.

I gotta throw in that Dragon Distributing now  carries Global also  :poke   Two great lines of film from one distributor.  No hassles.  :win 

That is all,, I'll quit now.  :D 

Guest temonunez26
6f5bd43675113bb45d3a4c9060687cf2.jpgb48d8d81f3af27356cdfc863d8eab308.jpgI installed it today Classic Black (Listed Classic Black 1.2 on website ) its a 1.5mm film easy to work with shrinks great, looks good, and the optics are not bad either.

The hp doesn't really have a color to it other than gray. The way film should be.

So all films made should be grey in color? Why's that?

I'm not a fan of automotive film having the brown or blue look to it. I know there are some vehicles that come from the factory with different colors on the back. I guess matching those would be the only occasion that I would want color. Aside from that I don't see any other reason.

On 7/21/2015 at 10:05 AM, GLOBAL-Dragon said:

Hello Shade Tint,

My name is Shawn and I am with Global-Dragon. We are the authorized Global window film distributor for Illinois. You have chosen an exceptional brand for your business. We have other films available at different price points for you to evaluate or use for training purposes. Please give me a call at 800-825-3746 or PM me you contact information so I can have one of our sales reps get in contact with you.

Have a super awesome Global day!

Shawn

Hi global! Does the Global Nr 1.2 block have any heat rejection or is it just a dyed film? Does it have a nano technology?