2003 C240 window tinting problem?

Guest Brabus

ummm I was gonna ask the same question about the 2003 C class... so which one is it?

one guy says you don't.  the other says you do.

any help is greatly appreciated.

You don't HAVE to felt anything, and it MIGHT be fine. All depends on how much driving you do with your windows down. That's how crap gets built up on the gaskets and causes problems. That's just my theory though. I felt some, don't felt others. It's a crap shoot, and up to the customer. Can't really warranty against film scratching due to a bad design now can ya? Save the $$ and take your chances, or spend a few bucks and solve the problem. I would think anyone willing to blow that kind of money on a fast depreciating car, would opt for the latter. :spit:spit

Guest thetintshop
I would think anyone willing to blow that kind of money on a fast depreciating car, would opt for the latter.  :spit  :lol

:lol:spit:lol yeah right!!! people with these cars are some of the cheapest bastards around. in my area anyway.

Guest BigZ
I would think anyone willing to blow that kind of money on a fast depreciating car, would opt for the latter.  :rollin  :)

:lol6:lol6:) yeah right!!! people with these cars are some of the cheapest bastards around. in my area anyway.

You are so true. Heres the list of coustomers that are bound to be cheap.

ALL the C series and 190s From MErcedes.

ALL The 3 series and 5 Series from BMW.

ALL the A4 and S4 from Audi and some A6.

ALL The Linclon LS.(cuz it looks like BMW :) )

ALL the Mustangs from FORDs. :)

ALL The GTi Coustomers from VW.

This is the list of car owners that are :asshat coustomers almost 95%.

Guest DJCarl

Johnnytint.....I'm in queens...how far out in LI are you and what do you charge for a 2003 c-class if you gotta add the felt?

BigZ is so right about the cars listed. And all these people buy these bottom of the line cars to feel like they are in the in crowd. But in actuality they can't even afford the one they just bought so they lease it. :spank

Guest BigZ
BigZ is so right about the cars listed.  And all these people buy these bottom of the line cars to feel like they are in the in crowd.  But in actuality they can't even afford the one they just bought so they lease it.  :spank

yup. and worst part about it is that they get ripped off by these makers. I would take toyota cammry or lexus over any of the 3 series and 5 series and A4s and S4s. :spit Better gass millage less maintance cost.

ALso does any one noticed that Maxima Drivers are the worst drivers, well here at least in NY. I have only seen about 3 or 4 proper maxima drivers. every one else drives it like the own the road and get tickets and get into an accident. :beer

Guest keepitcool

anyone ever tried to send the customer back to the mercedes dealership and get te seals replaced w/ felt ones? thats what I tell everyone w/ doges or saturns.and if the dealer wont help them or doesnt know what to do I offer the felting for them.although I am kind of leary of taking the panels off a mercedes :rock .never done it before.and w/ those new side airbags in there I could end up w/ a screwdrive in my forhead.... :rock

Archived