Dodge Chargers can't shrink top half without the infamous splice

Likemytintz

Wet shrink or dry H pattern in high or low anchor form, and I still can't get the freaking top corners of all chargers in one piece, without splicing fourth big line at the top. I use fine steel wool, 3000 sandpaper and wet sand the burrs and mix of purified water and Johnson's baby shampoo for cleaning/tinting. I only have two years in automotive tint, and I use Llumar ATC. Advice only on b/g only please. Just to add 08 chevy Malibu same issues.

At the end of this shrink. I always slow my gun down to the lowest that will still shrink, and take it slow.

??? Are you using 36" or 40"? This is one of those that is easier with the 40" roll. IMO

Introduce a bit of side to side stretch in your horizontal anchor line, and curve it slightly like a smile. That way the outer most fingers on the top are shorter than the outer most fingers on the bottom. You'll run out of room otherwise on the top at the outside edges sometimes. 

Charger is complete. Got it in one piece. Ended up wet shrinking. It took 40 min to shrink, and It turned out great only one tiny crease near bottom corner, but I got it finally! Thanks for all the advice. The customer walked all around it, she was pleased. It's now Budlight time!

Archived