Thought I heard it all

Guest Litespeeds

Guest denvertinter

Now that's interesting. I've had a few group bargain shoppers, but not quite that kind of volume. I have found that ladies (no offense to the gals here of course) who are shopping for a job are often the most challenging to work with.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik
@#$%, you get caned in singapore for a midemeanor, customers there deserve nothing but the time of day.

canning is usually reserved for the more serious offenses... :) misdemeanors (by our books anyway) get off with usually a fine :nope being born and raised here, we are more acutely aware of the DO's and DONT's (esp the DONTs! :inot)

in anycase, I was talking about Taiwan earlier, here, we quote by full car includg w/shield :nope I pray that it doesnt become like that here!!

Guest H?perOptik

consumption and possession 6 months in rehab.. same for consumption of illicit dr*gs

trafficking about 500g (I think) DEATH by hanging :nope

20g heroin will get you hanged too

might seem harsh, but at least the streets are safer

Guest H?perOptik

for the average joe who can walk the streets at 4am in the morning and not worry about being mugged...

pharmaceutical companies? :nope :inot

Guest H?perOptik
I'm sorry but thats bullsheot. Cannibis has been used for thousands of years and is safe and effective for many maladies and was only banned because the paper industry couldnt compete with it.

true as it may be.. but in more recent times, it is used for the single purpose of getting a high.. governments have outlawed it (to some extent in most countries) and dealers are profiteering from it

Archived