Thought I heard it all

Guest Litespeeds

Guest H?perOptik

here, illicit Dr*gs are viewed as a social evil more than anything.. just like P**n

the lesser evils are merely taxed to death.. eg tobacco and alcohol.

at least they are reviewing the law to remove oral s*x performed by willing parties and in private from the penal code, public acts are still punishable by jail & fine :hmmm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put yourself in my shoes :hmmm when I speak my opinion on politics or religion the place clears out. It's not my hill to die on, others are doing that. This is my hill, I'll die for it, I'll die for the other as well, but not in this media.

Guest H?perOptik

size 18 shoes are kinda hard to wear comfortably :?

all's fine tho.. I respect that...

just wanted to know what ppl thot of my 'fine' city state :hmmm

Guest djenterprise
better off letting a person lke that go to the competition. people liike that will nit pic your work apart and give you the evil eye when you tell them it takes time to dry. dude, you just dodged a bullet.
You dodged 5 bullets! Birds of a feather flock together, If she was that retarded just imagine what her friends are like!!!!! :evileye

Guest DixieGraphics

thats like people wanting me to quote their signs by the letter. some places may do it like that, but to me it seems pointless. they're buying the whole package, not just a window or letter :evileye

thats like people wanting me to quote their signs by the letter.  some places may do it like that, but to me it seems pointless.  they're buying the whole package, not just a window or letter  :evileye

Like wheel of fortune

yeah hi, I'd like to buy a vowel please

the letter E :inot

Guest S and S

I got one today wanting a quote for 2 doors (driver and passenger) which I charge $50 and the back glass of a SUV which I quoted $55.00 and a strip which I quoted $15.00 and I was too high!!!!!!!

Archived