Selling Precut kits to a Sheriffs Department

Bal4

I got a call from someone who seemed like the fleet manager for a neighboring Sheriffs Department. He asked for the price to tint four 2014 Ram 1500s. I gave Him the price and he said "that's way to much, my budget is $400"

Even after discounting the price further he couldn't get it approved so he asked if he could buy pre cut kits.

So now I'm selling them 4 kits of illegal tint. (20% on the fronts)(the law makes no exceptions for LE vehicles)

If I'm ever in that county and get stopped for the tint on my windows they better give me a pass.

So apparently this tint is for their unmarked trucks and the chief overspent on the lighting so the have next to no budget left.

They only bought one kit today. I'm assuming its so they can make sure they can install it before they by the rest.

I don't know what they are going to if they screw it up. I guess if the hire me only 1.5 truck will get tinted with what's left of their budget

Hahah....I thought about hitting up a couple local police depts once I get real comfortable, but with the Chargers being one of the more difficult B/G I wanna be real comfortable.  Love to be challenged but wanna be where other stuff is just the 'norm" before I take on a difficult one.

I do a couple of police stations. kinda funny standing there in front of them dictating the state laws to them but they still black

them out. undercover, K-9 and their personel vehicles. good money and now I have been selling them ceramic 50% frt drs and sheild

for the heat reduction now. they got tired of getting pulled over by the other local departments. the personel vehicles they liked

blacked out so the people they put away cant see them driving and take shots at them.

Archived