Window Film

Old  MaxPro was not that great, at all.  

Not sure about new MaxPro :dunno  They just built a new laminating facility in North Carolina.  Haven't heard anything about the new stuff from anyone yet.  

I have a sample roll of the new line (green and white box) and have yet to try it out. I installed the old Maxpro (red white and blue box) for a year and hated it. To thin, creased when you looked at it to long and didn't hold color long. When I get a good candidate for the new stuff I'll try it out and see what's the difference

An email we got from them earlier today. I wonder how true this is? 

We have not spoken before because you are a busy guy and I can never catch you at your office. I'm wondering if you are looking for a new window film vendor? Maxpro Window Films is one of seven companies in the US that manufactures window film. So you can get factory direct film, great pricing and great customer service with our company. Our website and my contact information are below. I'm going to attach what information I can to this email but if you are interested in another vendor let me know and I can get some film in your hands.

I believe they are better known as a converter (coating and laminating) like ASWF and Johnson (probably the oldest in the industry).

Have approximately a cool 10-15 million (minimum) laying around? You, too, can buy a state of the art 72" tandem coating and laminating machine to 'manufacture' window film. 

Archived