Whats 1 thing front of u right now

Guest nautiboi73

Guest tintchick
:nope dude, you guys have beer, soda, cigarrettes etc. in front of you :lol I'm gonna have to go to each of your houses and replace that stuff with gum and water :shock

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Against The Wind

A half empty beer bottle that helps me to reflect back on the joys of the day, a view of a dimly lit street that embraces the the loneliness of silence.... Anyway, a coffee mug, a bottle of Labat's, some receipts, a list of upcoming appointments, and various pictures.

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

I live in vegas and went through the gambling thing,ive since quit about a weeek ago and everyone says the same thing that they have lost more than they ever won... :thumb:hmmm

I live in vegas and went through the gambling thing,ive since quit about a weeek ago and everyone says the same thing that they have lost more than they ever won... :thumb  :hmmm

You don't actually think they build those bigass hotels by giving money away, do ya? :lol

Guest fastlanedesigns

#8 Dale Jr. hat, candle, clippings from an ivy I am trying to root, spit cup, some screwdrivers (not the drinking kind), roll of masking tape, and assorted squeegees

Archived