Out withe old, in with the Llumar

So I have been using Johnson since 2003 and have had great luck with it all these years. There have been a couple issues recently that have helped make my decision to switch. Although it was not that hard of a decision because i have always felt that Llumar was the best stuff out there anyway, IMO. I am already stocked up with ATR and i just made my first order of ATC. After the first of the year I will start stocking CTX. I still have a pile of Johnson films to use up in the meantime. I am excited about the switch and looking forward to using lulu films day in and day out.

I'm a proud new Llumar dealer!!!!!!????????????????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just beware that your local rep can and will possibly set up some local dealershits selling the same film you do and keeping you from potentially getting some of the jobs. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of lulu, I just know how the reps work. Like everyone else here, we are all out to make money.

Just beware that your local rep can and will possibly set up some local dealerships....

:console

Any window tinter worth his salt, and at the right dealership, can easily make 70-80k a year. So instead of me sitting around posting all day, complaining about how slow I am, and bitching all the time about not having any money, I choose to bust my ass from 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, being busy as hell, being able to afford a new truck every two years, being able to buy a house, having great credit, and making a sizable paycheck every week.

So, instead of complaining about someone else taking Your work from You, go out and chase it.

Those that can't....don't.            :cool

Just beware that your local rep can and will possibly set up some local dealerships....

Any window tinter worth his salt, and at the right dealership, can easily make 70-80k a year. So instead of me sitting around posting all day, complaining about how slow I am, and bitching all the time about not having any money, I choose to bust my ass from 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, being busy as hell, being able to afford a new truck every two years, being able to buy a house, having great credit, and making a sizable paycheck every week.

So, instead of complaining about someone else taking Your work from You, go out and chase it.

Those that can't....don't.             :cool

I assume you know where my shop is located? I am no where close enough but to gain maybe a couple dealerships. With that being said, no, what you do really isn't hurting my shop all that much because of location. By the way, isn't it about time for you to take a  :zzz  :lol

:hmmm     Is this the Xpel thread.                                                        :reading   Nope.  Okay   Just making sure.  :lol  

:hmmm     Is this the Xpel thread.                                                         :reading   Nope.  Okay   Just making sure.   :lol

I probably should not have responded and by no means am I trying to make an argument. My first post was just stating a fact, that's all. 

:hmmm     Is this the Xpel thread.                                                         :reading   Nope.  Okay   Just making sure.   :lol

I probably should not have responded and by no means am I trying to make an argument. My first post was just stating a fact, that's all. 

Nothing wrong with what you said.  And people need to know those things.    This just sounds vaguely familiar, is all.   :D

And of course,   I'm just  :poke  ing 

Archived