SolarFX Review

Many thanks to Shawn and Roger at Solar FX/Dragon Distributing.

Film: HFX 20%

Great experience with the company and reps so far. The film is easy to handle and install. Looks great with good clarity. Very tacky, dried fast. Nice and reflective as you can tell from the 3rd picture.

Will be placing an order soon and using this as my main film based off the quality for the price and quick response times from Shawn and Roger.

post-40423-0-01833300-1448222822_thumb.j

post-40423-0-55847900-1448222822_thumb.j

post-40423-0-00449500-1448222823_thumb.j

Wow guys, I don't know what to say except THANK YOU! I am truly humbled by your responses about our films and our companies. We set out to provide the best film and best service in the industry. We strive daily to learn from our mistakes and make changes so our customers have the best experience possible when doing business with our companies.

We have the added benefit of being a 43 year old company. Many of the brands in the market have been in business less than 10 years and quite a few less than 5 years.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to grow our business partnership with you guys for many years to come!!

Thank you for your continued support of SolarFX Window Films!

Shawn

I'm glad to see that these films have such great reviews. As I'm going through the learning process now I kind of dove in head first and ordered 4 rolls of Solarfx vintage. I don't really have anything else to compare it to so I'm not sure how it holds up against other films. So far my experience has been decent but like I said I don't have much comparison. From videos that I watch where people use other films, the vintage seems to maybe be a little thicker and takes a good amount of heat to shrink. It seems to adhere pretty well except in some spots on dot borders but that's most likely due to my inexperience. With everyone likING their products as much as mentioned above I will probably continue to learn using their products and once I've got it down pretty well I may experiment with other films to get a comparison. Customer service from Derek at Dragon has been a real pleasure too.

I'm glad to see that these films have such great reviews. As I'm going through the learning process now I kind of dove in head first and ordered 4 rolls of Solarfx vintage. I don't really have anything else to compare it to so I'm not sure how it holds up against other films. So far my experience has been decent but like I said I don't have much comparison. From videos that I watch where people use other films, the vintage seems to maybe be a little thicker and takes a good amount of heat to shrink. It seems to adhere pretty well except in some spots on dot borders but that's most likely due to my inexperience. With everyone likING their products as much as mentioned above I will probably continue to learn using their products and once I've got it down pretty well I may experiment with other films to get a comparison. Customer service from Derek at Dragon has been a real pleasure too.

The dots around the boarder of some glass can be tricky for just about any film so don't assume just yet it is something you are doing wrong. Good luck with the learning and potential grey hairs that could come from it!  :lol  :thumb

Archived