Do all VLT's perform the same?

@ GTS- I hear you. And you are correct as usual. I am not looking to switch anything. I'm overly positive that I will be staying with my distributor. Who offers some of the same products that our man from the above post sells.

I studied, like I hope most people do. Made a choice based on the information I processed and the service I received while looking to switch. Even talked to and got help from same said man. But no, I'm happy with what I carry and unless something drastic happens, I'm good(VERY GOOD)with where I'm at.

I put this out there because it was said to me, in order to try to get me to switch films. I put this out there to show and to clarify the misinformation going around, just so a rep can get new customers. I mean, he's not completely wrong in what he was trying to get across, more like misguided words. And if another shop owner were to hear this and not have the proper information, it could cost them.

Cheers friend. :beer Very Merry Christmas to you, and all my Aussie TintDude friends.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ GTS- I hear you. And you are correct as usual. I am not looking to switch anything. I'm overly positive that I will be staying with my distributor. Who offers some of the same products that our man from the above post sells.

I studied, like I hope most people do. Made a choice based on the information I processed and the service I received while looking to switch. Even talked to and got help from same said man. But no, I'm happy with what I carry and unless something drastic happens, I'm good(VERY GOOD)with where I'm at.

I put this out there because it was said to me, in order to try to get me to switch films. I put this out there to show and to clarify the misinformation going around, just so a rep can get new customers. I mean, he's not completely wrong in what he was trying to get across, more like misguided words. And if another shop owner were to hear this and not have the proper information, it could cost them.

Cheers friend. :beer Very Merry Christmas to you, and all my Aussie TintDude friends.

All the best to ya Bham!

Sounds like you are moving forward nicely...

I really feel lucky that we have some of the great forum members that we do.

No need to mention names... They know who they are...

They share their knowledge and help clear up misconceptions that pop up from time to time.

At some point they won't be able to continue posting and guys like us Bham will hopefully be able to understand the complexities of window film and be able to pass on that knowledge to others that are looking to learn and understand their industry better.

So much smoke and mirrors... Sometimes there needs to be people who just smash down the mirrors, clear out the smoke and keep it simple.

Wishing everyone the best this Christmas and lets make 2016 a great year for the window tinting industry!

:beer

Archived