Last One To Post Wins Game #543

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45 MINUTES PEOPLES !!!!! :whattodo

T. G. I. H. D. (half day). :lol

Probably the only gift I will get for Christmas, but I'm not going to complain. My boss just handed this over and asked me to wait until I am done with the car I'm working before enjoying. Lolb5d837559e80091559bfc85f88d7c7fb.jpg

Sweet. Enjoy. :passout

The OG speed density motor or has it been swapped to mass air?

OG speed density
Easier to work on if still stock(or basically). IMO. I know you can handle that. And get it fixed. :thumb.

Wanted to super charge my 88 but because it was speed density, the cost to convert it to mass air flow was more than I wanted to spend. Worked out better anyway, I blew the motor on my wife's 21st birthday.

I've actually been collecting parts over the last few years to turbo mine. I have a standalone megasquirt computer for it, don't have to convert to mass air. I'm almost done paying for my Kaase P38's cylinder heads, and I'm piecing together the turbo kit as I have a buddy that sells them and he's letting me get a compressor for under $600. All the hot side piping I'm doing myself and I'll just purchase an inner cooler with the cold side piping and accessories separately for around $600. Which is why I need another car (beater) to drive. I hate spending money on something that I'll eventually take out anyways.

Archived