23 y r exp.tinter/ppf.im still lookin relocate asap

I'm a 23yr tinter.auto, res, comm installer. Wanting to relocate.im not a drinker or partier.i have a family and obligations to them.i can tint all kinds of glass . including airplanes, buses and even a bell helicopter in ft worth texas.can do inhouse dealership work.in shop or mobile.hand cut or plotter.looking for steady work in a good managed shop.or can manage as .can play with others well or be lead or alone.can install other accessories as well.looking for a shop with integrity and take good care of thier installers.not looking for or to save a shop that's in trouble or to save one!! Unless prior knowledge of situation. Just looking to earn my own way.im very meticulous with my installs.must be flawless. I take pride in my work and everything I do.i would prefer to earn my own wage.not trying to be a prima Donna, I love to tint.its my passion. I'm not number 1, I'm not the best!! But you'll never get anything less from me..I strive to do my very best..will relocate for the right deal and shop. I'm looking for asap, so I can acclamate to the area and shop for a profitable season.i can and have extensive training in 3m, llumar, suntek, solarguard.and I can train your guy or you..hoping to hear from you soon..thank you all.. please text, call or email. Me at (727) 254-6919..Monstermobilewindowtint@gmail.com. .ty.Happy Holidays...

Archived