Matching Factory

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are going through the same thing right now.  We carry Huper Optik and none of them is a good match.  Xtreme is a decent match, Performa is a good match on a gloomy day, but little too reflective on a sunny day.  We are using SolarFX CarbonFX right now since we won 2 rolls and it is a much better match than the Huper.  We just became a Llumar dealer just to carry ATC and CTX for the front windows since they seem to be a very good match.

Any pictures with CarbonFX?

We are going through the same thing right now.  We carry Huper Optik and none of them is a good match.  Xtreme is a decent match, Performa is a good match on a gloomy day, but little too reflective on a sunny day.  We are using SolarFX CarbonFX right now since we won 2 rolls and it is a much better match than the Huper.  We just became a Llumar dealer just to carry ATC and CTX for the front windows since they seem to be a very good match.

In just a few min. I will be posting CarbonFX 20% on a new F150  :twiddlethumbs  

23989672221_b413c50b37_b.jpg

23776595560_f021769b68_b.jpg

23445466273_b21020208d_b.jpg

23989652381_6c139f0aae_b.jpg

I could be wrong,, but I think the new laminated front windows on the Ford's are causing the different look. 

Or at least having a little effect on the way the film looks.  :twocents

Archived