86' F-350 P/U

ISTHATFACTORY?

Pulling truck won't likely be a "show" truck so it won't be that bad. Just make sure the expectations are not for perfection or charge A LOT.

Vent glasses on front doors not really to bad. Easier to get pretty than the same gen chevy. Back glass rubber seal likely dirty.

If just wanting darker then it won't be bad.

It's a regular cab.. I was going to post a picture, because it looks like a really nice truck. Just not sure if I can from my phone. I'm just going to pass on it..beause he also wants me to come to his place to do it ... Thank you guys for replying... Happy New Year!

Good! He wanted you to travel to his house.....Tint his shitbucket... Want it perfect....and for what $150?

You are glad you didnt get involved.  Might look nice but that back glass can be a fugging nightmare of sand.

Good! He wanted you to travel to his house.....Tint his shitbucket... Want it perfect....and for what $150?

You are glad you didnt get involved. Might look nice but that back glass can be a fugging nightmare of sand

:D I am glad I didn't get involved! I get stressed if my windows are not perfect.. Don't need that right now :lol

Thanks to all that responded!

Archived