Last One To Post Wins Game #548

At least you know what to look for in your next place. As far as likes and dislikes.

Most of the newer places should only bleed sound through the walls, not so much the ceiling. So if you do end up with someone above you, it shouldn't be anything like now. The last apt I had was lower and we only heard loud thumps of someone jumping or something falling or dropping. :twocents

Also, just my two cents. But I think you would be a great garden home candidate. Just a thought if that is even an option. :dunno

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the suggestions with renting a house. I've thought about it, and I'm not against it... I just thinking owning would give me the flexibility with changes that I'm looking for long term. So my 5-7 yr plan... I've also thought about renting another house/duplex like I am currently, just one that allows dogs, as I work towards owning something. Which I might end up doing. At least checking to see whats around before making the final decision to move to the apt complex I wanna go to. 

I'm sure I could find something dog friendly - just gotta look around. Which I'll start doing in the spring. So while I'm cool with the complex I've been considering, I wouldn't really care if I did not move there and found something better.  :thumb

Archived