solartint window film

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone using the Premium Black 2 Ply Line from Solartint Window Films? How is it?

Please give us a call 510-441-8468 and we will gladly send you a few samples to try. or visit our website at solartintfilm.com

Don't use it garage I bought from eBay too expensive thin not true 2ply more like 1.1mil I did warranty back glasses several cars

Thank you for the opinion on here randy. for 1.1 mil you must have bought the 1ply version which is not Premium film line. We have nothing but good feedback around the world and country . If you would like to try our 2ply film please give us a shout, im sure the 2ply version will give you a more "thicker" feel to the film. As far as warranty issues with our 1ply we have no records of our films failing, if you have the master roll number for film roll you bought we will make sure to take care of you. 

Take Care  :D

Anyone using the Premium Black 2 Ply Line from Solartint Window Films? How is it?

Please give us a call 510-441-8468 and we will gladly send you a few samples to try. or visit our website at solartintfilm.com

Don't use it garage I bought from eBay too expensive thin not true 2ply more like 1.1mil I did warranty back glasses several cars

Thank you for the opinion on here randy. for 1.1 mil you must have bought the 1ply version which is not Premium film line. We have nothing but good feedback around the world and country . If you would like to try our 2ply film please give us a shout, im sure the 2ply version will give you a more "thicker" feel to the film. As far as warranty issues with our 1ply we have no records of our films failing, if you have the master roll number for film roll you bought we will make sure to take care of you. 

I want a sample of you premium film , im in Manteca ca solar tint , send me some info on your film :thumb

i feel that it is always easier to handle 1.5MIL for windshields or heatshrinking.

I feel that you are right, its ideal for most installations especially windshields.  There are some 2.0mil versions out there but it makes it hard for some installers to heat shrink properly on very curved surfaces :thumb

I want a sample of you premium film , im in Manteca ca solar tint , send me some info on your film :thumb

ASK YOU SHALL RECIEVE. i'll private message you with our information. Thanks

Archived