50% Windshield tint?

We have the same here. I think I said it before I went in with my personal vehicle they failed me for two quarter windows but didn't say anything about the windshield That have 50 on it. See looking at the sides are pretty obvious being at 35 or whatever 50 and above unless it's got for matrix most don't even notice it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just tell them it is 100% illegal, but I do not know of anyone that has been pulled over for it ranging from 50-70 VLT.  Excited to start offering Air 80/90 for lighter options.

Had someone call with a Porsche Panemera that had a "large manny 60%" get a citation due to it being "reflective and noticeable at a certain angle" by law enforcement officer

So I gave him a price to remove it and never heard from him again

I had a cop pull me over for window tint on the side windows and spent a solid 30-40 seconds looking at my windshield from inside to see if it was tinted and couldn't see anything.

Same thing with one of my customers with 42%

I've had more than a few calls asking for pricing to remove windshield tint because they got a citation.... 

The removals are usually pretty straight foreword and money in the bank....  you keep lining them up... i'll keep striping them down :lol

Archived