Need help picking out films!

Alright guys. I'm gonna try to start up a business in the next 6 months or so, and I'm stuck between films. I just want some reviews on these 3 films, 1st option, express window films. I've been using it and so far I like it. 2, global qdp, haven't used it but have heard lots of good things, 3, max pro? Have heard mixed reviews but I like how it installs. Shoot me some thoughts guys

The EWF classic black line (what i use) is the best film for the money IMO. Ive used maxpro a little and hated it, but thats just me. Global QDP is basically the same as EWF classic, with a different color. Speaking of Global, I drove a vehicle i tinted back in summer 2008 with Global HP and it looks perfect and its never parked in the shade!!

I've used many lines from express window film. Yes the carry global and it is listed on their website as classic charcoal. Between that and the classic black line I think you would have plenty to offer your customers with no worries of comebacks regarding film failures. The other company I can not speak for because I have never used them. I believe the reasoning for that can be found using the search button here. Bottom line ewf and global are two companies that stand behind their products and are a pleasure to work with. Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions that you think would need to be answered privately.

Archived