Need help picking out films!

@ Joetint  I don't think you can go wrong with EWF.  Global is a great option.  

I wouldn't rule out SolarFX though.  GREAT film with plenty of choices to suit your needs.  Dragon Distributing carries Global and SolarFX, so keep that in mind.   Good luck to you.    :thumb  

Oh and   :welcome  

Thanks guys. Question, realistically how much does it cost to open up a shop? Just materials and tools, not over head etc. and also I'm moving to go away for school and I wanna try to open up a shop, but where I'm movin there's already quite a few shops. How could I put my self out there so I can get business? I just wouldn't wanna waste my time and money to not be able to make a successful business to get me through school. Btw I'm in California

Thanks guys. Question, realistically how much does it cost to open up a shop? Just materials and tools, not over head etc. and also I'm moving to go away for school and I wanna try to open up a shop, but where I'm movin there's already quite a few shops. How could I put my self out there so I can get business? I just wouldn't wanna waste my time and money to not be able to make a successful business to get me through school. Btw I'm in California

Way too many variables to answer the question of 'How much' save a simplistic perspective.

Answer: Cost is relative to the impact or impression you wish to make on the consumer?

just tools minus the plotter, software, computer and table mine was roughly $600 for BASIC tools, not everything I would like but have to make do for right now. I'm still missing a steamer

Archived