Acquiring tools

So I been searching as what to get and where. Tries interwest and site doesn't seem to work. I try to add stuff to the cart and doesn't do anything or tells me something about wrong email.

So ive found zoladist/tools anyone know about them?

Also any thoughts as to what i should get?

So far i have:

Olfa knife

Yellow conquerer

4" blue bondo card as well gold and grey card

12" squeegee

Red devil

5.5" green installation squeegee

Go doctor blue

Bull dozer

The scrubber

Scrubber pads

Should i get a pump sprayer or go with regular sprayer for time being?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi onsite. :welcome

I think I saw earlier that you want to try Global film. I would get hooked up with Dragon Distributing. They can provide EVERYTHING you need from Global film to the tools to install it. :twocents

Ok so I wrote down a few things that if it were me starting out this would pretty much cover everything. Olfa knife, stainless steel blades, 1" carbon scraper blades, hard card white and black (for me), pink chizzler, heat gun, blue max, turbo or Unger handle with black squeege( this is my preferred), 12 white block squeegee, gray ez reach, sharpie, sprayer (i started with pump) white scrub pad, bulldozer, and scrubber. Let's not forget tools to pull panels. Not to scare you off but that covers just about every vehicle for me. Some of this stuff is going to be my preference and everyone's tool box is different. All of these tools can be found at Ewf with the prices listed.

Ok so I wrote down a few things that if it were me starting out this would pretty much cover everything. Olfa knife, stainless steel blades, 1" carbon scraper blades, hard card white and black (for me), pink chizzler, heat gun, blue max, turbo or Unger handle with black squeege( this is my preferred), 12 white block squeegee, gray ez reach, sharpie, sprayer (i started with pump) white scrub pad, bulldozer, and scrubber. Let's not forget tools to pull panels. Not to scare you off but that covers just about every vehicle for me. Some of this stuff is going to be my preference and everyone's tool box is different. All of these tools can be found at Ewf with the prices listed.

You forgot Fusion handle for the Blue Max

The silver/gray sharpie works the best

Lots of tools to choose from some you will like others not so much

Hi onsite. :welcome

I think I saw earlier that you want to try Global film. I would get hooked up with Dragon Distributing. They can provide EVERYTHING you need from Global film to the tools to install it. :twocents

Yea I think thats what I'll end up going with. I'll check them out and see what they got thanks!

Thanks, what would scare me? lol Also, what tools would you recommend? and any advice on removal. Never had a need to remove them prior to now. Until I get the hang of it unless its easy to get I think Ill go the slow poke route and remove the panels lol

Look at all suppliers. Here are some old-timers in the industry; Conqueror Tools, 44Tools, and Filmhandler Tools, all .com.

Awesome thanks I appreciate it!

Yeah those are better than the Unger are. The blue max typically comes with the Unger handle. Not necessary to get but a good option.

The fusion handles are?

I attached a photo of whats in my cart. Not who I may purchase from however does it look like I am on the right track?

post-40668-0-49694600-1453061142_thumb.png

Only thing I would take off is the 3m good bondo card. And add a few chizzlers cause you're gonna lose them and they're cheap. Oh and I like gloves for shrinking back glass. Some just use a hard card but I crease the crap out of it when I do. You can use a paper towel for that but gloves are much better.

Archived