arse hoze

Guest areyouthetintguy?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

had 2 winners this morning,first one:car was tinted 2 years ago 35%{,new york law is 70%,we almost exclusively use 35 and 45 %},anyway,he gets tickets and comes in and wants car redone for free with 70%...yeah right.keep walking..had to listen to him and wife for 2 hours ..whining..they didint even want to pay to have removed,,so long,see ya,,then another customer had appt to leave car for the day,Saturdayalways drop offs,,too busy.he decides to wait,and wait he did...after sitting for 2and a half hours I tell him its his turn and he says "sorry I am going somewhere else",,see yaa.,,dont let the door hit you in the ass..that was my morning :cool

Guest areyouthetintguy?

p.s....and I know there are a few of you on here who will say:"well thats not the correct approach to customer relations"..my response to you......"well its my approach" :cool

Guest S and S

Dont blame you abit but if law is 35 and you use 70 then I shune you for tinting illegal...you are a pro and should act like it...right OT?

Guest Sprinter

I had a jerk like that, wanted to have a visor done through the glass company and was demanding for an appointment and no can right now I'll call you back, no he says they said you'd come on over and do it!

again no can do, get it buddy!! he wanted this day and I said no all booked up well how bout on your way home, I'm like no!

reschedual for sat at 11 am, then he goes out of town and comes back and calls me again to see if I can get there friday afternoon and I say no I'm about 60 miles from you and your on the other side of town in rush hour traffic no way today, guy says fine! sat it is! wants me there before 11 am cause he is leaving again I say I can't get there any sooner than 11 am he say when can we do it I say I'll give you a call and set something up frist part of next week he says just schedual me in I'm like I can't do that till I see if I'll be in your part of the city, he hangs up!

calls me back in 10 min and says he called the glass company and they're sending someone eles cause he does'nt like my attitude!! my attitude hey buddy I got news for ya as soon as he said they're sending someone eles I hung up as fast as I could close my phone!

I think I'll crank call this idiot for wasting all my time with a stupid visor strip that will take a month to get my money and for only 25 bucks!

it's not even worth my time to even do the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived