Carrabean Vacation Pics

I know..couldn'r believe some of the risky stuff I saw..no wonder why corporations can hire these people so cheap to do the work..all the red tape they can ovoid to make the product cheap...that's nothing compared to the standards I saw in Cuba..there..you can kill a pig, hang it out in the sun in the heat all day with flys buzzing around it , someone buys it and brings it home for dinner that day :rollin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man I would hate to slip on that @#$% :rollin

Funny you say that...when I reached the top , I noticed there was no safety rail or ropes of any sort..every yr someone falls to thier death :hmmm The wind was strong that day, if you had too much to drink..it be nothing to fall to your death..I think I've got a pic of being on top...you'll see no safety rail at all.

man when I was there was when the sun was just right and showed the snake on the side, but they wouldn't let anybody up it :lol pissed me off to no end

cool pics though

looks like fun :lol

why do I not see any pics with you fondeling someones breastesses?  :lol6

Trying to keep this clean guys..I have lots of pics...gotta like those topless beaches! LOL :rollin

well this is the 'FULL MEMBERS' forum, right?? :lol6 let's see sum topless beaches :rollin

Ionlt got a couple from the distance...didn't want to look like a perv on vacation with the camera ...what was cool though is I play beach vollyball whenever I go..there were 5 girls about 18-20 yrs old playing amunst themselves..we ask them to join us and they were really good....turns out they were on the Canadian Vollyball leaque on vacation LOL

this was them walking around afterwards (yes...tops on) :lol6

psssssttt, Twiz........... I'll get you a hall pass into the "top secret private mod room" if you'll come off the good pics  :hmmm  :lol  :lol

:lol FINALLY ! A mod that admits there is another room for them :lol

Archived