Dirt Nibs? Slivering?

If that's a reverse roll on a back glass, My educated guess would be that after the liner is removed, the film is rolling in on itself, thus contaminating the adhesive side. Use a film that doesn't roll in on itself, or be more cautious of this.

Your welcome.  :cool

If that's a reverse roll on a back glass, My educated guess would be that after the liner is removed, the film is rolling in on itself, thus contaminating the adhesive side. Use a film that doesn't roll in on itself, or be more cautious of this.

Your welcome.  :cool

You are still using lulu right? 

This is SolarFx Ultra Series Charcoal 20%.  I was previously (last year) using Madico Charcool. What are your thoughts on SolarFx I have seemed to have good luck with it thus far.  Never really had problems with Madico either I just moved from southern Oklahoma after I graduated college and it took awhile to get film.  The reason i switched to Solarfx is the retailer is within 40 miles of me in Missouri, so i can receive it next day, or just drive down there and pick it up.  I don't do for a full time profession like the majority you on here, so I haven't tried a lot of different films outside of their lines.  What do you guys suggest? 

This is SolarFx Ultra Series Charcoal 20%.  I was previously (last year) using Madico Charcool. What are your thoughts on SolarFx I have seemed to have good luck with it thus far.  Never really had problems with Madico either I just moved from southern Oklahoma after I graduated college and it took awhile to get film.  The reason i switched to Solarfx is the retailer is within 40 miles of me in Missouri, so i can receive it next day, or just drive down there and pick it up.  I don't do for a full time profession like the majority you on here, so I haven't tried a lot of different films outside of their lines.  What do you guys suggest? 

I suggest to use whatever works best for you.  :cool

I don't think it's your film..  More your technique.  

You can't go wrong with SolarFX.  :win  All of their film is great and their customer service is second to none.  :thumb  Stay with SolarFX and improve your methods.  :beer 

Archived