Last One To Post Wins Game #557

Roach and others, How quickly are you mobile again after a snow like this? That's another part of snow I don't like. The immobility, coupled with freezing. :nope

Well, normally the snow doesn't stop me. I didn't go out yesterday at all... haven't been out today, but my cousins came over and we just hung out here watching movies. When I used to have my Audi quattro - I'd go out whenever it would snow and just drive around in it. I enjoy driving in the snow less with the truck... But really just until the storms end and they have a chance to get to the roads. So not really long.. a day at the most. Which makes it funny how everyone goes out to get bread and milk like we're gonna be stuck at home for a week. lol

My truck is dug out... gonna warm that up and then go out to get something for dinner. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I kinda figured it didn't take long to get everyone moving again. Well, everyone that knows how to, at least.

You gotta watch that light backend on the Ranger. It will get you and come around when you least expect it. They sell these water bags for ballast, made to try and stop that. :cool

Nice box!

Yeah... the Ranger isn't the best.. did ok just now. Slid a few times on the back streets, but they don't plow them much so it was all snow/slush. Once I was on the main roads it was fine. I have my little giant ladder, a smaller ladder.. some film.. in the back, so it's not totally empty with no weight.

Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow and melt some more. I heard the other day they were calling for rain on tuesday, which will suck.. nothing like rain on top of snow to make a huge mess. lol

Archived