Last One To Post Wins Game #558

Anyone watch the show on A&E (I think) called Fit-to-Fat-to-Fit??

Watched it last nite... I don't have cable, so if it's not a huge popular show on the major networks I don't know about it... except when I house sit, then I come across stuff..

Anyway, it's about trainers that work with one client to loose weight, but in order for them to be able to understand what it's like for the person who is overweight, they spend 2-3 months getting fat.. then they loose it with their client. Last nite the trainer went from 185lbs to 265lbs. He managed to loose it all, along with his client...

But that's can't be healthy. I know actors will do that.. gain/loose a lot of weight quickly for roles... but still... seems very unhealthy.

It was interesting... not sure I'd watch it again, but nothing else was on at the time.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's about what I'll do. Lose 30lbs in a couple months. Keep it off for Idk 6 8 12 months maybe then put 40 back on. Really would like it if I could just stay around 165 without to much headache.

It's probably all fake anyway. You can't believe anything you see on those shows. That whole biggest loser thing, "I'm going to live with this guy for 3months". Yeah, no. They have some regular trainer do that not the person on the show.

I'm with you Roach. That can't be good for the ones who were already healthy. Back and forth can't be good for them.

Oh and it takes a step stool (even though I'm six foot tall)

post-28358-0-35404600-1453741667_thumb.j

Archived